All race proceeds benefit the Lake Region Healthcare Cancer Care & Research Center.
Patients of the Cancer Care & Research Center benefit directly from the funds raised by runners and walkers who participate in the Lake Region Run through programming, amenities and services made possible through this annual donation such as:
- Meals for patients enduring extended treatments
- Transportation assistance for patients challenged with long distance travels or drivers for treatments
- Library and technology (iPad apps) resources for patients & their families
- Wellness, education & support programs
- Scarves, hats, wigs, comfort pillows and more offered at the Positive Image Boutique
- Up to date education and access to the latest studies, research and trials through our clinical research programs and support personnel
Everyone who participates in the Lake Region Run can feel good about making a contribution to keeping world-class cancer care close to home.